Linksys Atlas Max 6E Mesh WiFi System
Linksys has launched one of the biggest WiFi upgrades of a decade by bringing the Linksys Atlas Max 6E mesh WiFi system. The mesh system is capable of delivering WiFi at 6GHz speeds to every corner of your house. Either connect your nodes through a wired backhaul connection or via a wireless source, all you will receive is a perfect WiFi connection. Given below is an overview of the features offered by this amazing mesh WiFi system:
Features of Linksys Atlas Max 6E
- This mesh WiFi system is the first 6E mesh system engineered with mesh built-in technology
- All nodes involved in this mesh system are equipped with a 6GHz frequency band for smoother data transmission
- The mesh system allows you to connect up to 195 devices and you can access WiFi speeds of more than 8.4Gbps
- Ideal for individuals who often run video conferencing and attend online classes. The Atlas Max 6E lets the user play the game without any lag.
How to Set Up Atlas Max 6E Mesh System?
To take advantage of the features offered by the mesh WiFi system, one needs to set it up. Just in case you are not familiar with the instructions to make your Atlas Max 6E system up and running, walk through the below-mentioned points:
- Cable any of the mesh system nodes to the main modem or router.
- Place other nodes close to the one that is connected to the modem directly.
- Now, you are required to download the Linksys mobile application.
- The Linksys app is available on the mobile device’s application store.
- As soon as the app gets downloaded, launch it.
- Ensure that your mobile is connected to the Linksys Atlas mesh network.
- The app will show you a few instructions.
- Walk through them and create your Linksys account.
- Thereafter, change the WiFi name, and password, and set up guest access.
- Set up parental controls.
- Save the changes.
- You’re all set!
How to Log in to Linksys Atlas Max 6E Mesh WiFi System?
Users need to log in to their Linksys mesh WiFi system so that they can manage its WiFi network and make other changes. Therefore, you should also get familiar with the steps to log in to the Linksys mesh system:
- Connect your mobile phone to the Linksys network.
- Open the Linksys app.
- You will now be prompted to enter your Linksys account details.
- Enter the required info and tap Log In.
- You’re now logged in to your Linksys mesh WiFi system.
Here ends the section focused on the instructions to log in to a Linksys Atlas Pro 6E mesh system. Although you will be able to complete the process in a hassle-free manner, in case you don’t, consider upgrading the application. You can also attempt to restart your mobile phone.
Apart from using the Linksys mobile application for the login and management process, you can also manage your WiFi mesh system using the login URL. The login URL i.e. linksyssmartwifi.com is accessible via an internet browser. Just put it into the address bar of the browser and press the Enter key.
Linksys Atlas Max 6E Password Not Working?
To log in to the mesh WiFi system’s router or set it up, you are required to enter the password. But, there can be a scenario when the password refuses to work. What to do in that case? The following points will let you know that:
- Restart the WiFi router and try to log in again.
- Upgrade the Linksys app.
- Check the login entrée and re-enter the password.
- Connect your mobile phone to the correct network i.e. Linksys network.
- Reset the mesh system.
How to Upgrade Linksys Atlas Max 6E Firmware?
The firmware of the mesh WiFi system needs to be upgraded timely so that you can make the most out of your home network. The steps given below will help you know how to upgrade the mesh system using the Linksys app:
- Log in to the mesh system using the Linksys application.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Select Network Administration and look for the New Firmware Available option.
- Tap Update Now.
- Wait till your node turns solid blue which is a sign that your node has been updated.
Steps to Reset Linksys Atlas 6E
Resetting the node becomes necessary when you are experiencing some major issues while using it. You can do so by pressing the Reset button. Know that you need to reset all the nodes in the system. Below are the steps to reset the node:
- Disconnect your node from the primary one or the main modem.
- Remove wired backhaul connections if you’ve established one.
- Now, find the Reset button on the node.
- Press the button.
- Your node will reset.
In this manner, you can execute the Linksys Atlas 6E reset process. Hopefully, you will be able to complete Linksys router setup for primary node and set up other nodes after resetting the mesh system using the aforementioned instructions.