You can use the URL LinksysSmartWiFi.com to reach the admin dashboard of your Linksys intelligent Mesh system or the Linksys Smart WiFi routers. This page will walk you through the instructions to log in to your Linksys device and then you can set it up as well as make changes to its settings according to your needs.
How to Use LinksysSmartWiFi.com to Log In?
- Connect the Linksys smart WiFi router or the parent node with the modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Use the Internet port on the router and the LAN port on the modem to join the devices.
- Switch on your modem and the Linksys Smart WiFi router or Linksys Mesh System.
- Connect your computer to the router or parent node’s internet connection.
- Run a browser.
- Insert Linksyssmartwifi.com in the location bar.
- Hit enter and the login page will display.
- Key in the Linksys Cloud account credentials in the given fields and you are done logging in to your Linksys device.
If you do not have a Linksys cloud account then create an account first by clicking on Create Account and filling in the asked details and then do the Linksys smart WiFi login.
Linksys Smart WiFi Login Not Happening?
In case you are unable to log in to your Linksys device then you should try the tips given below:
- Make sure that the computer or laptop is securely connected to the Linksys device’s network.
- The connection between the router/primary node and the modem ought to be firm.
- Refrain from making any typing mistakes in the URL and the login credentials.
- Ensure to use an up-to-date internet browser to log in.
- Clear up the browser’s cache and cookies before you log in.
- Do not use the search bar of the browser to type the URL Linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Disable any VPN or Antivirus installed on your computer.
- Make changes in the firewall settings to allow connection to Linksys device.
Using these tips you will be able to log in to your Linksys device and go to its admin dashboard.
To get the initial setup complete also you first need to perform a Linksys smart WiFi login. After that, you simply follow the instructions for the setup process.
Linksys Smart WiFi Setup (Router): Instructions
For your information, when you are setting up your Linksys smart router, you can also use the default IP address 192.168.1.1 or the URL myrouter.local to log in. After making the connection between the route and modem and connecting the PC to the router’s network, you will follow the instructions that have been highlighted ahead.
- Right after logging in, you will land on the setup page.
- Accept the terms & conditions and proceed further.
- You can opt to manually configure your router by selecting the Manual Configuration option. Click Next.
- Next, choose automatic updates for your router.
- Assign a WiFi name and password for your router and click Next.
- The WiFi connection will now disconnect and you will need to connect to the new network name.
- You should now create an admin password for the router and add a hint in case you forget it.
- Once done, save the settings and that’s it. You have completed the Linksys router setup.
You will be navigated to the Create Your Linksys Smart WiFi Account page. This account helps you to access and manage your router from anywhere at any time.
Now that Linksys Smart WiFi setup has been done, you can customize its settings as per your requirements. You can add a Guest Network, enable Parental Controls, update firmware, do a speed test, change wireless settings and much more from the settings.
If you are looking to set up your Linksys Intelligent mesh system, then keep reading further.
Linksys Smart WiFi Setup(Mesh System): Instructions
- Power down the existing modem and then connect it to the Primary node.
- Switch the devices on now.
- Connect the computer to the primary node’s network.
- Access linksyssmartwifi setup page on a browser by logging in.
Note: The default password for the Linksys Intelligent mesh system is admin.
- Click on the CA option that is available at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Connectivity > CA Router Setup.
- Assign WiFi name and password and then click Setup Node.
- Connect to the new SSID now.
- The Primary node is now set up.
- You can now set up the additional nodes by using the instructions that appear on your PC screen.
This completes the Linksys Wireless network setup of a mesh system. You can now connect your client devices to its network.