Maximizing Home WiFi Performance with Linksys Velop AC2200
Have you been trying to choose from a wide range of Velop products to find the best fit for your internet needs? Yes? Well then, you should opt for Linksys Velop AC2200. It brings full-strength mesh WiFi to your home within minutes. Along with this, it delivers the performance needed in order to support more than ten WiFi devices at once.
Want to learn how to take advantage of these features? Well then, you ought to learn how to go about the Linksys wireless router setup process. You will find the breakdown of the same process in this blog post. Given this, you ought to keep reading.
How to Execute Linksys Velop AC2200 Setup Process?
This section talks about how you can execute the AC2200 setup process using your mobile device. No matter the device you are using, be it Android or iOS, the installation process can be carried out on both.
All you need to do is, download the Linksys application first from the store of your device. For your information, the store of your mobile device will go by a different name if you are using an Android; same goes for an iOS device.
Go through these instructions and learn how to set up the Linksys Velop AC2200:
- Start by connecting one of the nodes to the main modem.
- You can do this using a damage-free Ethernet cable.
- Once done, power it up and wait for a few seconds.
- Power on all the child nodes and ensure that they are kept near each other.
- Thereafter, connect your mobile to the WiFi network of Linksys Velop AC2200.
- Considering you have already downloaded the Linksys app, launch it on the device.
- Select the SET UP A NEW WIFI NETWORK option.
- Select VELOP AND MESH ROUTER.
- You will now be asked to turn on the BLUETOOTH option.
- Do so and then check whether all the nodes are properly turned on or not.
- Go through the instructions that have been presented on-screen.
- Give the node some time to check for the internet connection.
- Now, you need to change the SSID as well as PASSWORD.
- Once done with it, select the NEXT button.
- Create an account after logging in with the help of a LINKSYS CLOUD ACCOUNT.
- In some time, the child nodes will get configured.
- Next, you need to go through the instructions given further.
- Tap GO TO DASHBOARD button when the HOME WIFI IS READY message appears.
At last, change the location of your child nodes and ensure that they are kept in those places of your house where there is no WiFi service.
Although you will be able to complete the Linksys Velop AC2200 setup with ease, on the off chance, you come across issues; we can help you to do Linksys Velop troubleshooting. For that, you ought to go through the solutions provided in the next section.
What to Do to Fix Linksys AC2200 Velop Setup Issues?
Make sure that you allowed the Linksys application to get downloaded on your mobile device hassle-free. During the process, it is recommended that you do not perform any background activities as it can create interference.
Another thing that you need to ensure is that your mobile device has internet connection. Given this, see to it that your mobile device is connected to the Velop router. For this, you need to access the WIFI button, enter the PASSWORD, and hit the CONNECT button.
Are the nodes kept far from each other during the setup process? Yes? Well then, you have discovered the third reason why you experiencing setup issues. To fix them, you ought to see that they are kept close to each other. You can change their location later on.
Despite reading these tips or solutions, if you cannot set up the AC2200 using your mobile device, then you should opt for the method that requires the use of a PC. You ought to use the default IP for this. It is linksyssmartwifi.com, not myrouter.local.
We hope that once you have read this blog post, you will be able to successfully wrap up the Linksys Velop AC2200 installation process. Now, you can enjoy seamless internet connectivity in every corner of your home.